Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY4350d

I have a Mac, probably 12 years old with an up to date OS (Catalina).  The Mac and my printer are not/have stopped communicating for some inexplicable reason!  I've updated drivers, I've plugged and unplugged, I've reset and reset and reset.  At the ...

Canon Color Image Class MF642Cdw printing too dark

Our Canon Color Image Class model MF642Cdw is printing too dark. I have checked all the settings in the menu and I do not see where I can adjust the brightness on the color printer. Does anyone know how to adjust the brightness?

stanprop by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass MF445 - Printing Checks from Quicken

I am attempting to print checks from Quicken (3 to a 8.5" x 11" page). My problem using the multi-purpose tray to print an individual check (x = 4"; y = 8.5") or two checks (x = 7.5";  y = 8.5") on partial sheets. I have registered the custom paper s...

GaryE by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Imageclass MF644 Scans to Computer in Zoom

Has anyone had issues with using the scan feeder to scan to a computer and the imaging scanning at 300% zoomed in?? I've factory reset the thing twice and it hasn't helped. This is one of the reasons I bought the thing and it's been broken since abou...

Cannot use Cloud printing. Check settings from remote UI

I have a mf8280cw all in one laser color printer and the error light just keeps on blinking, i dont know how to turn it off or resolve what ever the problem is.  On the screen it says: Cannot use Cloud printing. Check settings from remote UI How do I...

m--n by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No OCR Support for imageClass devices on macOS?

Hello, Canon telephone support just informed me that the imageClass 733C series multi-function printer I recently purchased does not support OCR (Optical Character Recoginition, or in other words, creating a text-searchable PDF of a scanned document)...

Cannot print to Canon MF217w

On my Canon MF217w, which has worked well since purchase. Now, when I try to print, I get a printer error and in print que, the unprinted docs are shown. I thought the problem might be Windows 11 since I have upgraded my OS. However, I tried to print...

Printing 4x6 photos on Maxify MB2350

Trying to print photos from MacBook (MacOS Monterey 12.1) onto 4x6 photo paper in tray 1 of Maxify MB2350.  The pictures print at 90 degrees to the paper, cropping off part of the picture.  It does not matter how I orient the picture (portrait or lan...

Joel47 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon mf632-634cdw printer not recognized by computer

My Canon printer has been scanning fine and the connection to my pc hasn't been a problem.  Then one day the pc could not detect the printer at all.  I've made sure the usb ports are working on both ends, tried differnet ones, reset the printer and t...

cleo72 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements