General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIDE 110 starts and barely moves. does not scan

I have this scanner purchased from Amazon. It will act like its going to work ond moves about a half inch then goes back and stops. I've tried differnt cables and its not a driver issue becuase it was working and I tried on another pc with new driver...

CanoScan LiDE 220

I have a CanoScan LiDE 220. When I scan a photo I don't want the date at the end of my scan flile name after it saves it. How can I remove it?   when it saves my file the file will be saved with one digit higher than the last.ExampleCard542 is saved ...

Buzzme by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Firmware update suggestions/requests

Can anybody guide me to a place on the forums where firmware update suggestions/requests can be made for the various Canon cameras, where Canon might take notice of such suggestions/requests? 

altopiet by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New equipment priority

I am needing to shoot some indoor sporting events (swimming) over the next few months and am looking for some opinions on purchasing new equipment. I currently have a 1D Mark II body and the main lens I would shoot the swim meets with would be a L se...

bmcknc by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

best AF assist gadget??

Hey. New to the community. My first post is.... I shoot in VERY Low light conditions with no flash.  www.RememberTheFuture.co.uk  for examples. It makes AF a nightmare. To the point I don't even bother. I shoot in MF, which also isn't the easiest. I'...

RTfuture by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T2i upgrade

What Canon camera is suggested as an upgrade to my well used T2i?  I shoot birds, moving and still.  No need for video.  Want faster "rapid fire" option.  Looking for crispier photos.  I use "crop" very much.  Am pleased with my 100X400 lense.

BigOly by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

National Geographic Photography Seminars

Has anyone here been to a National Geographic Photography Seminar? My wife got an ad for one in a city not too far away, and is interested in having us attend. I'm game to do it, but I'd like to be convinced that it's worth the time and money. It isn...

Versatile lighting for outdoor and in studio?

I have been shooting for 5 years natural light... And am wanting to invest in some lighting for my home studio and to use at wedding receptions... What would be the best to invest in that I could use for both?Canon 50d, canon 5d mk II, canon 70-200 f...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements