General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Cannot edit images in My Image Garden

Hello, I wonder if anyone else had this problem:I can view and print images using My Image Garden just fine,  but when I try to use Correct/Enhance or Special Filter functionality, all I can see is a question mark in the center of the edit window ins...

Clip.jpg
lora by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Non-Glossy Printing Ink

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with a bit of an issue regarding printers and printer inks.I'm looking for a type of printer or printer ink that does NOT leave a glossy/reflective/shiny after the text/images are printed. Thi...

How can I rescue my Canon memory card photos back?

Recently, I formatted my memory card by mistake and all cannon photos were lost. But, some of them were really precious for me. I cannot lose them. How can I rescue my Canon card photos? Do you have any idea? Please, help me as soon as possible. Than...

Cannon camera photo card are overwritten

I have restored all my camera photos on the inner Micro SD card. But, last work day, without time for backing up, this card was formatted by one of my colleagues and all photos were lost. Moreover, without knowing that, I had taken several new photos...

How to restore camera card photos and videos?

I have used a SD card on my camera and camcorder to hold some photos and videos. Nearly all the memorable moments and important periods are recorded and stored on this SD card. But, recently, this card got some unknown RAW file system problem and ask...

Camera SD card folders are deleted

Yesterday, some of my camera memory card folders were deleted mistakenly when editing some stored photos on my computer. All of them were gone and could not be found in Recycle Bin. Do you know where these folders are? They all had not been backed up...

Ninanoo0 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

uploading raw images

I'm having trouble uploading files since beginning to shoot in RAW. I am a beginner at all of this, and really didn't know what RAW was until a fellow photo buddy said to shoot everything in RAW then you can edit. So that's what I've been doing but n...

Lisa by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera memory card was accidentally formatted?

OK! Le me describe my problem briefly In fact, recently, I just re-installed my computer Windows 7 OS and carelessly forgot the plunged Canon camera during that process. And then, after that, the computer just can not read anything inside this camera...

Leave Battery in Unplugged Charger?

Is it OK to leave a spare NB-6LH battery in it's unplugged charger?  This question was somewhat answered in an earlier post, but I would appreciate clarification.  The answer was it's OK "for a short period of time."  We take extensive trips, and a b...

idria by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Improper printing

I hope I can explain this so someone will understand what I'm trying to say... First, I'm using: Canon Pixma IP7220Microsoft Windows Vista Home PremiumSureThing Disc Labeler Gold 6 Ok, now to try to explain the issue: When I try to print an image, ei...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements