General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSLR ISO & Film ISO

Hi, I'm new to DSLR's and was wondering if the ISO rating on DSLR Cameras is exactly the same ISO value as for film in 35mm/120?In other words, if you were using manual mode, could you use the exposure rating chart on an old analogue flash gun and it...

scanning to certain file

Using a Canon LiDE120 scanner on a MacBook Pro. I'm scanning a huge number of images into Dropbox, and am wondering if it's possible to direct certain images into a separate file - or section -  on Dropbox?   I know one way would be to rename them, b...

gaginker by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer functions

When I try to highlight and print a particular section of an article, only "all"  is active in page range.       How do I enable "selection" and "pages" in page range instead of just "all?" This is a problem with all 3 of my printers; Canon MG5320, i...

qrpnut by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon IJ Printer Utility - Disable Auto Power Off

The manual on my new MG2420 printer says I can "Disable Auto Power Off" from power settings in the "IJ Printer Utility".  However, I do not have an IJ Printer Utility in my Canon Utilities downloaded via a Mac driver.  Where is it, or how else can I ...

Hal2k by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shutter issues?

Canon 70D, when I turn it on it automatically takes pictures until I press the shutter button, then I can't take any pictures. Camera will focus, beep, just no pictures are taken. Any ideas on how to fix this?

lscott by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canoscan 9950F

Hi there,I wondered if anyone could give me the benefit of their experience. I have bought a used 9950f scanner which worked the first time I used it (with a 32 bit Vista laptop and canoscan Toolbox 4.932 and Scangear 10.324a). To my dismay, a few mi...

Canoscan 9000F problem

My Canoscan 9000F was used briefly about nine months ago and now shows error 2,155,33. I use a Macbook, Snow Leopard 10.6.8.  The scanner shows as being connected to the USB on the Macbook but the scanner says not connected. I have uninstalled/reinst...

Rosies by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did my pictures go?

I was in the process of viewing and editing my photos on the computer and I lulled the memory card out of the USB port. When I put it back in a box came up saying that my memory card needed to be formatted. Did I lose all ky photos? Are they retrieva...

twohoots by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot edit images in My Image Garden

Hello, I wonder if anyone else had this problem:I can view and print images using My Image Garden just fine,  but when I try to use Correct/Enhance or Special Filter functionality, all I can see is a question mark in the center of the edit window ins...

Clip.jpg
lora by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Non-Glossy Printing Ink

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with a bit of an issue regarding printers and printer inks.I'm looking for a type of printer or printer ink that does NOT leave a glossy/reflective/shiny after the text/images are printed. Thi...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements