General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Scanner N670U will not connect to Win 7

I used the Scanner N670U for a long time connected to WiN XP, and thenVista,  and than Win 7. Recently my computer crashed and I had to install all the programs. When I went to Canon Support to download the Scanner N670U driver and software I was tol...

rag742 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Which camera to get

I bought my wife a Powershot SX510 HS awhile back and I would like to upgrade her to a better camera as she is getting better with her photography. I am thinking about getting the EOS Rebel T6i or T6s. I would like to hear feedback on this.She really...

My Image Garden will not print

I'm hoping someone can give me some suggestions as to what to do about this problem. I've been using this program with my Canon for about two months now and it has been working fine up until a few days ago. Now, whenever I try to print anything from ...

aashley by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing the AE-1

Forgive me for being behind the times. I have an old AE-1 with several lenses. I was wondering if I can replace the bodies I have with a digital camera while still being able to use my old lenses? If so which digital camera will work? Thanks for your...

krwolf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper cassette selection when using Auto-Select

Does anyone know what logic Canon printers use when deciding which paper cassette to use when Auto-Select is enabled? I have a MB5350 printer with two cassettes, both set to A4 paper.  When I first bought it it would default to cassette 1, as expecte...

How to scan to a single PDF file?

In several places you inform people that to scan to a single file use MP Navigator. I see no method there to take the 20 PDF pages I have scanned and make them into one file.  How do I do that, step-by -step? Jim Bruce

What camera should I use for filming?

I didn't know where else to ask this question and since Canon is a popular camera provider for filmmakers, I thought I would try here.  I'm a very amatuer filmer but I enjoy filming a lot as a hobby. Someday I would like to purchase a better camera b...

Error 2 182 0

Hi I'm trying to scan some films with my Canon CanoScan Lide 600F + Film Adapter Unit (FAU). The ScanGear forces me to make first a Preview, and then this appears:  When I click OK, it starts to calibrate but stops and shows this:  Then if I click OK...

1.jpg 2.jpg
arj2000 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

why do Canon stop provideing deriver for scanners

why do canon stop providing scanner drivers  I am a loyal canon customer i haev 2 cameras a camcorder all canon  BUT now i find me second scanner from Canon will not work because i have upgraded to  Yosemite  on my  MAC    same as my first when i upg...

paulne99 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements