General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A different lens needed for MS-800?

I have an MS-800 and have the GZ X14-X30 lens.  what I want to display on the screen and be able to scan into the computer are blueprints.  With the lens I have I can only see part of the blueprint.  Is another lens needed to see the entire blueprint...

Scott88 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AF speed

When photographing birds with my 60D and 100 mm-400 mm zoom (orignal), AF takes several tenths of a second to complete sfter the shutter is depressed half way.  I frequently wonder how much this response time depends on the camera and how much on the...

photo booth

Hi guys! We are developing a photo booth, but we want to preview the photo we are going to take and we want to display on a web page. Do you know a model of camera that support that?  

Why aren't printer drivers availble for Linux?

It seems Canon has the least compatable Linux printers of all the manufactures. Why doesn't Canon reconize Linux? They have MAC drivers. I find kinda hard to beleive there are more of those PC's out there than all the flavors of Linux. Especially con...

Exposure Standard

When problems like this:http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/EOS-Rebel/My-photos-are-turning-out-dark-despite-6400-ISO-low-aperture/m-p/171825#U171825 Come up, we need a way to do a standard exposure test. I suggest setting the camera to P, on auto ISO ...

saving work

having made a collage in "my image garden" how do I save it to a folder so I can email it out or save it to a usb stick

error code 2 155 33

Bought a canoscan 9000F just over a year ago, unit worked perfect. Have had stored away safely in its box. Came to use it today and wont scan.  Tried reloading the drivers - zip, tried replacing the cable - zip.  All it does is make its warm up noise...

kudip by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

selling images

what is the best way to sell stock photographs? I have looked at istock and am thinking about it I come from a photography background such as college and what not. what is the best  sites out their I am a novice when it comes to selling stock any adv...

change username?

Can I change my username after I've registered?  I picked one and then realized it was a bit dumb. Thnx!

JustOmi by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements