General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photo booth

Hi guys! We are developing a photo booth, but we want to preview the photo we are going to take and we want to display on a web page. Do you know a model of camera that support that?  

Why aren't printer drivers availble for Linux?

It seems Canon has the least compatable Linux printers of all the manufactures. Why doesn't Canon reconize Linux? They have MAC drivers. I find kinda hard to beleive there are more of those PC's out there than all the flavors of Linux. Especially con...

Exposure Standard

When problems like this:http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/EOS-Rebel/My-photos-are-turning-out-dark-despite-6400-ISO-low-aperture/m-p/171825#U171825 Come up, we need a way to do a standard exposure test. I suggest setting the camera to P, on auto ISO ...

saving work

having made a collage in "my image garden" how do I save it to a folder so I can email it out or save it to a usb stick

error code 2 155 33

Bought a canoscan 9000F just over a year ago, unit worked perfect. Have had stored away safely in its box. Came to use it today and wont scan.  Tried reloading the drivers - zip, tried replacing the cable - zip.  All it does is make its warm up noise...

kudip by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

selling images

what is the best way to sell stock photographs? I have looked at istock and am thinking about it I come from a photography background such as college and what not. what is the best  sites out their I am a novice when it comes to selling stock any adv...

change username?

Can I change my username after I've registered?  I picked one and then realized it was a bit dumb. Thnx!

JustOmi by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How Did You Sell Your First Photograph?

I have had no motive to sell any of my photographs.  However, as circumstances would have it, I have sold enough in recent months to purchase a couple of "L" lenses.  How did I do it?  Exposure, I guess would be the word for it. My general practition...

Resolved! Retreiving RAW

I've been taking pictures in RAW for some time now, mostly because of the post processing. This evening I went into my archives and retreived a RAW file only to discobver that it apparently isn't in RAW . I'm obviously doing something wrong. What? I'...

Resolved! is this battery original LP-E8

Hello there,I bought a battery, the seller claims it is an original batter only chinese version.can someone confirm it? or is it fake? The one on the left supposed to be original in question.Thank you for the answers.http://s30.postimg.org/4g90jtlr4/...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements