EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AF very slow during Live View Shooting on T3

I purchased a T3 as a gift. When taking pictures using the viewfinder everything seemed to worked fine. When using live view shooting it would take several seconds to auto focus and even then it would only successfully focus about 50% of the time. I ...

aldenjay by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D, Wifi access point with Android

I bought a Canon 70D this week and I cannot get the Wifi access point option to work with my Nexus 7 2013 or my Samsung Galaxy S3. I was able to connect my 70D to my Wifi network and see the device that way. But when on the road you won't always have...

gquiring by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! External Flash Options for t4i

I recently purchased the Canon t4i and am more than a little impressed with the unit. Years ago, I purchased a Canon Speedlite 299T external flash to be used with my Canon AE1 Program camera.  Wondering whether or not this old, but still working, fla...

1alfie by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using the Eye-Fi ProX2 card with 1Ds Mk III

Just bought the Eye-Fi  16gb Pro-X2 card. Cannot get it to work in my EOS 1Ds MkIII. Eye-fi help says there is a eye-fi setting on the camera menu. There isn't on mine. I tried to update the camera's WFT E2A firmware thinking it might help. Can't get...

ameripol by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Will my EFS 18-55mm lens work on a T3i?

I have a DS6041 camera with an EFS 18-55mm. I want to upgrade to the T3i and found a good deal on Amazon for the body only. Can I use this lens with the T3i or do I have to get a new one? I can't seem to find any info online when I search. I'm assumi...

Is There anyway to retrieve audio?

I have an 'oh crap' situation. i have a 5D mark III, i recorded my daughters first christmas program the other night with it. when i got home and viewed the recording on my mac, i had no audio. instinctively i checked all the audio setting of the lap...

Essix09 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos utility does not start

Hello!I have installled EOS Utility, last version, on W7 64 bits. After install i double clik on the icon and nothing appens.Run as administrator does not helpEvent viewer shows nothing !!!Could you help ?Thanks 

Time lapse T3i / Battery

Does anyone have any input regarding time lapses and the T3i, and the expected battery life?I am trying to help a friend run one in his shop to capture the construction of walls etc - and we have set it up to take 1 picture an hour (with an Aputure i...

SCCanon by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements