EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7D

Looking to upgrade from a t2i to a 7D. Does the 7D take good still pictures, portraits, as well as action shots?

lakeida by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto transfer with EOS Utility?

Just got my EOS 70D yesterday and I've connected it to my PC via WiFi and the EOS Utility.  I can transfer photos by selecting them within the Utility and clicking on Download, but it would be much more useful if the images were transferred as soon a...

Involute by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace built-in battery for Rebel XSI

Hi, My Canon Rebel XSI just stopped working. Would not turn on at all. I tried re-charging the battery and it still didn't work. A friend said that sometimes the clock battery needs to be taken out and put in again. I tried to find it. My manual says...

T3i standard vs.micro SD?

I just purchased a T3i and am planning on purchasing several SD cards for storage (video and stills).  Is there any advantage to using a standard SD card over a micro SD in an adapter?  I'd like to buy the best performance for the price and micro SDs...

TomK1951 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

T5i Camera pop up flash not opening

I purchased a T5i a few months ago and it worked fine. Recently the popup flash is not opening up. When a try it manually, I get a message that says an error has occurred and I should power the camera off and on. I do so but get the same result. I he...

Help with this set up.

hey guys. im joshua amateur photography. ive freelanced mostly around, and recently asked to take night club live performance photos for a friend. Well, today is the big night, ive never done nightclub photos. this is what i have:Canon Rebel T330-80m...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements