EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

300d cf door switch problem

I have been really impressed with my t1i over the past few years and recently had the chance to pick up an old 300d.  It was the body only so I ordered some batteries and used a cf card I already had.   I went to turn it on and nothing happens.  I ha...

jburt by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

should I?

I just sold my t4i and have about 700 dollars saved up for a new camera.  im looking ether to go with the 70d or 6d  theres certain things i like about each...  i do like the tilt screen and it being touch also the dual pixal af and i want to get int...

suppyx by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 7D won't hold settings

Hi,I have a 7D that will not hold settings. It used to without any problem. Canon installed the most recent firmware update and I now seem to have problems. I don't know if the update caused the problem or if the timing is coincidental. ISO, f stop, ...

LauraGay by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i - okay to reinstall firmware again?

Rebel T4i -  Is there any concern or issue with trying to reinstall firmware version 1.04 again even though I've already installed it on my camera?  I am having camera issues that I never had with 1.01 and thought I would give this a try.

camera says busy and wont take pictures

Hello,  My Canon EOS 40D stopped taking pictures. It flashes Busy.  I tried taking the lens off and cleaning the sensors and I can not get the Menu to come up.. It worked one minute and then the next day it acted like it wasn't charged. I charged the...

Marla by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements