EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! How important is IS?

EOS Rebel T5 bundle with 2 lenses, etc. for $500 seems like a pretty good buy. 70-300 lens lacks IS. Getting the same basic stuff with IS lens would cost about $175 more. Bundle will be a gift for 14-year-old daughter - first "real" camera. Is gettin...

Resolved! No images saved

Suddenly, my 3 year old EOS 60D will not retain any images. When I press the image review button (blue arrow at the bottom/rear of the camera) I only see the screen message 'No Image'. I took the camera back to Future Shop where I bought it, and the ...

bleeper by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D Light Meter/Shutter speed broke.

Hi, new to the forum.I have a Canon 70D that recieved some water from a gutter that leaked above it.It worked for a while, then suddenly it stopped working. Well... sort of.The camera can't take any pictures on any setting except for Shutter priority...

iPhoto won't import photos from new 70D

Hi - I'm hoping for some guidance. I was a Rebel Xsi user for years, and just got a 70D. I used to be able to plug my camera in and iphoto would open up and import everything. Now, it only works sporadically, which is even weirder than not working at...

delphin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Mark II AF Movie Servo mode

I got the camera for stills but thought I would try it out on my sons 1st wrestling match of the season. Since it is fast action, I put it in 60p mode. The limitation at 60p is that there is no af servo mode. Does that mean if the subject is moving o...

Maxpower by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Firing multiple cameras

Any suggestions on how to fire multiple EOS cameras at once? I wanting to set up a mini version (10 cameras or less) of bullet time to shoot some athletes. I found a diagram where the Ground, AF and Shutter Release sections of the plugs were connecte...

Resolved! 70D WTF Pairing Windows 8.1 - Hangs

Hi, I have been attempting to pair my 70D to a Windows 8.1 Desktop computer. However the cameras LCD just sticks at Pairing in progress. I have disabled the firewall (just in case)Got the latest software.Seen that the computer can see the camera is o...

MadMaxJax by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements