EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing but not Missing Images

Hello - I'm new to the forum and am posting because I'm experiencing an issue that I've never seen before.  In January I purchased a new 5D Mark III.  It's been performing beautifly.  That said, I'm baffled by an issue with it or possibly the SD card...

bbrant by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My canon keeps turning off on its own.

My canon had been working just fine and out of nowhere it started turning off on its own. The screen goes black after a couple of photos for no reason. Every time this happens I take the fully charged battery off and put on my 2nd fully charged batte...

futuero by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T3 screen problem

My Canon EOS Rebel t3 turns on, but the screen does not. It still takes pictures, but the screen doesn't turn on at all for some reason. It happened out of nowhere, and since then it hasn't worked. The camera has never been dropped or banged, and has...

gmohamed by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5Ds or 5DsR

I am considering purchasing the newer Canon 5D series. I have a 40D & 7D Several Canon EF Lenses, 28-135, 16-35L, 100L, 70-200 The differences as I understand from the reviews the 5Ds ia more of an out of the box where the 5DsR is more of a manual se...

Can't transfer RAW images from T6i

Hi all, I recently bought a T6i, a 64 GB SanDisk card, and an Optex card reader. I can take photos just fine, I can transfer the RAW images from the camera to my phone as JPEGs using the Canon Camera Connect app, but I can NOT seem to get the RAW ima...

Resolved! HELP !!!! my os does not work with disc

When I installed the EOS DIGITAL SOLUTION DISK for my brand new 7d mark ii a window popped up stating: this software is not compatible with your operating systemI am using an old dell running fine with XP, is there a way to bypass this, I already hav...

vickihopp by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with sd card

Hello I am new to this community so I am sorry if this has been asked before. I have formated my sd card on the computer but my T5i still won't read it. It is a 8gb hc. I also tried to format it in my camera but it says it cannot. When I try to take ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements