EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Lens Hood

My lens hood rotates when you focus. This changes the configuration of the hood. Can this be changed? If not, am I restricted to a solid hood? 

Canon EOS 10D

Hi, I have been using a Canon EOS 10D and I have recently come into some problems. When taking a picture or multiple pictures in manual mode, the camera will preview them but will instantly freeze, turn off and restart.? Does anyone know why this is....

Sam_ by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PC wireless connection

Hello! I have recently bought a Cannon eos rebel t6i and was really excited about its wireless capabilities. I could quickly find out how to wirelessly connect it to my mobile device, next I decided to try and connect it in my personal computer... Un...

fabiola by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 70D battery/firmware error

Okay - Canon wants me to ship it back - I don't want to be without it that long, and I'm sure I didn't keep the receipt... so Swapped the battery for fresh, and got a "FIRMWARE UPDATE ERROR" - power is off, tried swapping an SD card, no go.  Download...

Readster by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can i get free canon eos rebel camera?

my name is Hakimam 22years old my dream is to be a pro photographer but for bad lucky i can not afford to buy any canon camera.if anyone can help to get even a used canon eos or other i can thank God and say my dream come true , i know you do not kno...

6D Light Meter Issues

When taking a picture in low light situations the meter gives a reading 3 stops under exposed; point it towards a bright scene and all is well . . .  It does not matter what metering mode I'm using. i tried clearing all the camera settings, tried a d...

Kaweeka by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Some images will not upload to Facebook album

Hi everyone, I have encountered a perplexing problem in the last few days. Until a few days ago I had no problem uploading images on my PC to Facebook in order to create an album. I use a Canon 7D mark 11 and a Canon 70D coupled with Canon 100 - 400m...

Jerrin1 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements