EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eos t6i Rebel - video settings

Hi there! I'm shooting in 24fps so I want to keep the shutter speed at 50. How do I keep the shutter speed locked at 50, the Apature on auto, but be able to change the ISO with the main dial (not the mode dial) for quick brightness changes when filmi...

parisd by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 70D Shutter Button Stuck

I took my camera to the beach for a photoshoot with a freind, but when I got home I was unable to access any of the menus, view any photos, or access live view shooting. I have realised that my underlying issue is that the shutter button is being phy...

Aidan by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

RAW in Focus/ JPEG Blurred

Hello- I am just starting to really dig into using RAW and have been shooting in RAW/JPEG.  I notice that when I review the photos in PSE Organizer the labels are often that the RAW shots are 'In Focus' and the JPEG 'Blurred'.  Is this common?   I am...

Macro shooting.... help!

Spring has sprung and I very would like to get up nice and close to the spiders around my home. Closer than I have been able to with my current basic lenses anyway.I don't have the funds for costly  new lenses so it has been suggested extension tubes...

MiracleB by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Mark II Auto ISO issue

I have been having a problem with using Auto ISO on my new Canon 7D Mark II. Even though the camera is set to Auto ISO lately in Aperture Priority mode the ISO is stuck on 100. If I switch to Shutter Priority or Manual modes Auto ISO works just fine,...

sandypac by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T5i won't turn off

My canon rebel t5i all of sudden does not want to turn off! It stays on video mode and when I push it down to camera or the off switch it still stays on and the the only way for me to turn it off is take out the battery Someone help

My Canon 70D keeps shutting itself off.

After I accidentely dropped my Canon 70D to the floor it keeps shutting itselfs off when I hold it in one specific position. It works perfectly fine otherwise but when I hold it in that very position it just turns completely off and when I change the...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements