EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lp-E8 battery and charger question

Hello friends....After using and LOVING my Eos Rebel T3i for 3 1/2 years, and about 25,000 shots....I got the dreaded "Error 30" message last week at the worst time---family vacation.  I purchased a new T5i body a few days ago and was wondering if i...

My t3 rebel doesn't work in auto mode

Idk why but my rebel t3 will just not work in auto mode. I've tried resetting it and everything. I'm at a loss, and my pictures are coming out way to bright on manual mode. I put warranty on it at fry's, but since it was a display now they are saying...

No time lapse exposure > 30 seconds on 5DsR?

It appears that I can not use the time lapse feature of my 5DsR in conjunction with the Bulb timer feature. This means that I cannot take time lapse exposures with an exposure time > 30 seconds without using an external controller. Is this correct or...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EFS 17-85 mm lens won't autofocus

Hi there,My lens is about 7 years old and had an error recently - "connection problems", but that resolved- lots of fiddling, not sure what made the difference.  Now it won't autofocus - it seeks and seeks.  I've reset the defaults and taken the batt...

RemyMc by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Single upload only! Help!

I can only upload SINGLE photos, not multiples from the Canon Eos Rebel. Help! I get an error message saying I can't upload multiples from this device, but this is the only camera this has ever happened with. How do I fix it...it makes uploading phot...

maryc by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i 1920x1088 video output size?

I have a T3i and one issue that has bugged me for quite some time is the video output size. Despite it saying 1920x1080 on the size in the menu the camera outputs/saves the .mov movie files as 1920x1088 as it appears in the file properties in windows...

cncb by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

6D GPS data in DPP 4 not visible

Hello.  I am a new (otherwise very happy) 6D user.  Have read the manuals carefully including the WiFi/GPS manual.  The image format used is raw and GPS data is needed. Raws with verified GPS data are downloaded with EOS utility and then viewed in DP...

NickMDal by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

LR3 cannot read RAW from 5D3

Just collected my new 5D3 less than a week ago and I am very pleased with the camera so far. I do have a unpleasant surprise though. While trying to import RAW files to LR3 I have this response: " The files are from a camera which is not recognised b...

Eaglewing by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements