EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T6

I have just noticed that Canon has a new Rebel in their lineup, the T6.  At first glance, it seems to be a T5 with the addition of Wi-iFi.  I've noticed that Canon literature has become more explicit about  the Wi-Fi feature, too.  People should not ...

Resolved! Canon 5D mark II image problem

Hi,As you can see in the attachment, I'm getting this pretty weird "ghost" on my photos. Hope you can see it. It's in the corners,Is it possible to confirm just with this picture, if a proper sensor cleaning in a professional store will fix this, or ...

mark II suja.jpg
00Pdr by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with EOS Utility. XTi 400D

I acquired a XTi 400D in December 2006. I am sure it came with a CD disc, but I cannot find it. Until I changed from Microsoft 2007 to 2010, I was able to download my images on EOS Utility. The Utility only downloaded the most recent images not all t...

Jkoch by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lens Mount Adapter

I have an old Takamur 400mm lens used with a Pentax. Screw Mount. Is there an adapter thatwill allow me to use lens with a Rebel T3. Realize manual use only. Thanks.

jcarstan by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CF or SD in 5D III

I do understand the camera writes faster to a CF card but slower to SD card.Granted the difference, I am interested to know how others make use of the two slots. Would you use: Only CFOnly SDWriting both to CF and SD in RAWWrite to CF in RAW and SD i...

Eaglewing by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Rebel XT settings

I have a Canon Rebel XT  with a Canon EF-5 18-55mm lens, and I'm needing some help on how to set up the camera to take quality photographs of small items for resale on the internet.  I have a light box and 2 tungston lights, but I'm having a hard tim...

Howieem by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera turns on, then freezes

My camera was working flawlessly, then, the next time I took it out it just stopped.  I can turn it on and when I look through the viewfinder and click the button to focus, it just freezes up. I have to turn it off to unfreeze it. When I turn it back...

Thom71gt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Very pleased to have found this site. Don't know why I have given this a miss all this years as I have owned a 5D I since 2008 :smileyembarrassed.  I am certainly looking forward to be part of this community. This weekend, I should take delivery of a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements