EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel SL1 flash doesn't work

I've been using the Rebel SL1 for over a year without any problems. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, the pop-up flash will no longer pop up or fire. I have checked the settings and the flash is enabled. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is? ...

Unable to format SD card

Just purchased a new T5 Rebel 1200 D, also purchased a new SDXC, UHS-1 128 GB Sandisk ultra plus card. Camera states "can not access card" and yes the edit tab on the card is in edit position. Any suggestions?

6D LCD malfunction

I have a Canon 6D.  Love it.  I took the camera out last night for pix of the snow.  The lens was a Canon 24-70 2.8L.  The pix came out great.  Now, the LCD does not turn on between shots.  I've gone through the settings, etc.  Battery is at 98% char...

Electronic level on the T5i??

I've read three-year-old reviews of the 70D, the Rebel's more advanced cousin, and it does have the electronic level feature but does the T5i have that feature?  Just out of couriosity, does the T6i & T6s have the electronic level feature as well?  M...

Error in my 5D ii

Hello ,One week ago , after my shoot when i connected my camera to my mac pro, there was no pictures showing , when i disconnected the camera, the screen was showing ( Error , card not formatted, format card with this camera ) and when i go to the me...

Asma by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording videos on Rebel t5

Whenever I try to record a video on my Rebel t5 it automatically stops the video around 7 seconds in. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?I am using a SanDisk Ultra 16GB memory card, class 10.The card has about 400 photos on it.Any help is app...

bezzy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements