EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TROUBLE Shooting Video

Hi, My camera is a Canon M3 and recently it keeps stopping half way when shooting videos. It will show a bar at the side and when it stops, it will have 'busy' writen for a long time. HELP ME. ;(

52591398_399822750779869_8007558900930838528_n.jpg 52480987_316243012410941_8745108779697176576_n.jpg

Canon T5i Battery Puzzle

i am using a T5i camera and LP-E8 Battery and its original Charger. I have been having low battery indicator on the camera for a while. I changed to a OEM battery, no respite. I change the charger thinking the charger is not charging it to full capac...

123.JPG
yadbugee by Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T6I takes grainy video at ISO 100

Attatched is a screenshot of a video I took the other day on a partly cloudy day.  My T6i was shooting in 24 frames per second at a frame rate of 1/50 with an aperature of f11 and ISO of 100.  The picture seems alright but is pretty grainy and disapo...

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 7.06.07 PM.png

Auto focus points are blurry.

I'm using a canon t5 and when I look into the view finder my autofocus points are blurry and don't light up red except for 1 or two of them. I have checked the diopter settings and that is perfectly fine. When the subject is in the left side of the f...

Resolved! Firmware Bug?

I upgraded the firmware in my T5i from 1.1.3 to 1.1.5 and now the LCD screen blinks off for 1 or 2 seconds about every 30 seconds. It seems to be worse when set to 'P' mode. I don't remember the camera acting like this before the upgrade. Can I go ba...

jim18655 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to turn off WiFi on M6?

My understanding, from reading this forum, is that USB is turned off while WiFi is on. OK, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn off WiFi!  I've tried reseting everything, including the camera as a whole.  I'm sure it's somewhere easy...

Cannon Rebel EOS T5- Turn off flash

Hello,I'm new to shooting without flash as a requirement.  I will be doing a lot of concert photo shoots and I cannot have flash.  I'm not sure where to go to turn off my flash.  Also what is the best ISO setting for 2 different locations, up by the ...

TabbyIV by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tethering Question

I shoot tethered 90% of the time, 5D Mark III tethered to MacBook Pro into Capture One. I have always used the A/V Digital Out port to USB. Over time the port and cords become loose, and I lose connectivity occasionally. Is it possible to tether with...

T3i pcitures are coming out black

Hi All! My t3i was dropped and the viewfinder became very blurry. I had it repaired and just picked it up today.  They overhauled the eye-piece diopter & now the viewfinder is no longer blurry.  Great! However, I'm noticing now that all modes with IS...

itsjojo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i and ef 50mm

It was recommended to me that I get a fixed 50mm for my rebel.  At some point, I plan on upgrading to the 7i but for now, I just got a new lens.   I can't figure out if I need an adapter or if I'm doing something wrong.  The lens doesn't go on smooth...

Canon 5D mark III Viewfinder focus proble

Hello! Recently i discovered something wrong with my camera and that is. So when i set up the lens on AF and i look through the viewfinder and focus on something that i want, the viewfinder seems to focus little bit behind the focus point but when i ...

Tupik by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements