EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5i malfunctioning

Hello all, while doing a google search on my issues with my T5i I found this forum. I read through the "Camera saying busy and won't take pictures" thread and decided my issues while similar isn't quite the same. I'm very hopeful someone can help me....

80D NO TIME CODE??

What happened to time code with the 80D? It was in with the 70D and I used it with my video filming, but to my surprise, even though it's in the official press release for the new camera, they failed to include time code in the new camera. Can anyone...

MaryMac by Occasional Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

video not uploading off canon rebel t1i

I took a video on my dslr, now that I'm trying to upload the video file onto my computer every time it reaches the end of the upload the camera shuts off and I get an error message. I think it's possible the end of the video was corrupted because t...

keera by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T3 Lines on viewfinder and photos

So, this is happening to all my photos. These lines appear in even in the viewfinder. I've tried different memory cards, but it doesnt help and I am at a loss. Has anyone ever seen this before and can this camera be saved? Help? 

bad photo.jpg
Kim1 by New Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D mk lll DEAD!

I posted this on the Facebook site but no replies. Last while shooting my daughter's gymnastic event, first I realized I didn't have my Canon EF70-200f2.8 fully mounted to my 5D mklll and although it was working, eventually the focus stopped function...

mitch236 by Occasional Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash canon 7d

Hi every one... my 7d pops up the flash and the camera switch off for about 1 min and goes on again... as the the flash is poped up if i try to focus it goes off again ... with external flash attacked works normally... please any help? Did not see an...

Ramos by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T3 got wet, won't turn on

I was shooting at the beach and a wave splashed the camera a bit - it barely got wet so I didn't think it was a problem. A few minutes later I tried to take a picture and it said the connection between the lens and the camera was faulty, and I should...

Canon Rebel 760D Busy Hang Problem

Anyone else experiencing occasional busy when taking shots with 760D? Been happening a lot for the past week.NR all offSanDisk Extreme 95mb/s 16GB Class 10 SD (Also tested with other cards)Tried different lenses, camera gets busy even without card or...