EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Acclimation to Weather

Hello Good People I am a new member and recently received a Rebel T6 for Christmas, I am ecstatic! Can someone please tell me if I need to acclimate the camera/lens to the cold weather prior to use? If so, how long? Cold weather = below 32 degrees (f...

5D Mark iii LCD keeps black

Hi everybody! Maybe, someone could help me.Today, I tried to switch my 5D Mark iii on, but the LCD did not work. It stas black. Okay, not totally, because, when I switch to the display, it is a (very very) little bit brighter than when the camera is ...

Canon R. Image Stabilization

This woud apply to the RP as well. Why does the IS continue to operate after releasing the shutter? According to the lens manuals I have read it is supossed to shut off after 2 seconds. A few tests with my RF lens. Afer taking a picture the IS contin...

digital by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi vs Bluetooth

Hey all, just got a 90d, and wondering the advantages of using bluetooth vs Wifi to connect my phone to the camera. Normally I would use the NFC in the 80d and connect via Wifi.  Just wondering what is the better choice here as far as speeds go. Much...

zrk808 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M50

is there a way to edit the focus point or DOF of the picture I have taken? I have the canon m50. I've been told its possible but cannot figure out how to do it. Sorry i'm new to the camera/photography thing.

Resolved! EOS R and Utility 3 connectivity

Utility 3 (latest version) cannot connect to the EOS R.The camera is connected to an iMac computer using a cable.The cable supplied with the EOS R is a Type-C to Type-C cable.Never heard of a computer with a female Type-C connction, so I have connect...

hsapir by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D Mk II anomalous behavior

I planned some photos in the blue hour photographing the moon near a windmill, planning it right down to what I wanted the photo to look like, where I was going to stand, what settings I wanted to start out with, etc, and when I wanted to take it; mo...

EOS 50D stops taking pictures

My EOS 50D stops taking pictures after 4-5 shots.  It seems like the lens stops communicating with the camera.  I can remove the lens, reinstall it, and the same problem persists.  I have cleaned the contacts, no change.  I am using the Canon ES 5, 5...

tdpilot by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T6 won't connect to MacBook Pro

I have a 2017 MacBook Pro running macOS High Sierra (10.13.1), and my EOS T6 will not show up when I connect it to the computer.  My Mac has two USB-C ports and my camera's cord is a USB-A, but I have an adapter.  I've tried turning off the WiFi func...

sauce by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 90D New Firmware v1.1.1

Hi all and a very happy and productive New Year to everyone.  This is my first post here but I've been an avid lurker for many years, having owned at least half a dozen Canon EOS DSLR cameras over the years.  My current camera is the new EOS 90D and ...

rozel by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements