EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R hot pixels on long exposures

I find that when taking long exposures with my EOS R (anything from 30 secs to 4 minutes +) I get a lot more hot pixels than i ever did with my 6D MKII.I appreciate that opening the RAWs in Photoshop or Lightroom removes the majority of them but stil...

devopisa by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

FIXED: EOS R5 w/GP-E2 GPS receiver

I received my EOS R5 today along with my GP-E2 GPS Receiver.  I connected the two and the R5 is receiveing GPS data.  However, when i try and set the clock using GPS it tells me it cant because it is not receiveing any GPS signal.  Any one else have ...

Manual mode- what does "L" mean?

Mark iii 5D Trying to shoot the supermoon tonight.In manual mode I tried to start with the sunny f16 basics. I could set iso 100, exposure 1/125, but when I went to f stop which was set at 5.6 and tried to change it it said "L" no matter what I tried...

T5, EOS Utility, Live Shooting

Hi all,I'm very new to a lot of different features of this camera, but one I'm interested in is live shooting from my laptop. I've updated the firmware on my T5 and downloaded the EOS utility, but all I seem to do on EOS Utility 2 is click "Monitor F...

dpaul by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 EOS Utility for Mac

New to the FormJust received the R5 (Yes,I know I am very lucky) Is the EOS Utility for the R5 for a mac available?  Searched the Canon site and the R5 is not listed in the download area.

Dennis37 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5D duplicating images

Hello Canon users.   When I transfer images to my Mac it imports two of the same image.   If I take one of the cards out of the camera first it is ok.   So I must be storage the image on both cards,  just don't know how to correct this on my camera? ...

t7 filming direct to pc

Hey all!Got myself a new canon rebel t7, and I'm looking into filming some drawing videos.As my drawings tend to take several hours, I was wondering what the best method is regarding connecting the camera to the pc for continuous recording in 1080p, ...

jjgood by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Utility

I have a EOS rebel T1i  that i use for remote shooting.  I have two Win 10 computers and one of them works great but my new win 10 machine the EOS utitly does not work. I have reloaded the sofware several times with no luck The utitly opens but the o...

Any astrophotographers out there?

I recently attended a training program at an observatory and the conversation eventually got around to our choices of cameras. if you are an avid astrophotographer, I’d be interested to hear from you. 1. What DSLR camera do you utilize? Make and mode...

Canon 80D - Urgent Help

I purchased my 80 D back around May of this past year.  It has been working fine no problems.  Now all of a sudden it has started not saving settings and it will stay on long enough to put in the setting paramiters you want and then it cuts itself of...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements