EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS RP: "undocumented product feature"

At least that's what Microsoft calls their bugs. I was having a strange experience with my RP. In Av and P mode, the camera would not increase ISO automatically to compensate for a Tv/Av combo that resulted in a shutter speed too slow for a blur-free...

Screenshot 2021-06-10 111009.jpg

EOS Rebel xt rendered Useless

Hi, so a year back my father had givin me a EOS canon Digital rebel XT, and for months Ive been trying to get the softwares to recognize it as a webcam/ camera in the EOS Utility 2 settings. Ive actually tried this in all versions of EOS utilities ex...

Expampelke.PNG
Cyanlime by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Manual ISO not working

Hello! I have a Rebel T5. I am not sure what happened but some time ago the manual mode ISO stopped working properly (at least, that is what seems to be going on). I have experience with manual mode so it seems it is not just user error. The image is...

ashleyg by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 focusing issue

Dear Everyone,This afternoon I was trying to take pictures of small birds and my R5 with the RF100-500 mm lens would in certain situation focus out to infinity and then it was very difficult for it to refocus on a small close up subject (e.g. a Chick...

xaditini by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R5 with Extender

Hello,will this setup work?Canon R5 + 2X teleconverter + Canon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 L IS USM. of course, R5 would need an RF-EF Adapter. But is this scenario even possible with 4-5.6 Aperture? Thanks in advance.

aniket80 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i and android 10

I'm having an issue with connecting the camera with my smartphone. I have updated the firmware to 1.1, which is the only uupdate I can find on the site. The cannon connect app keeps telling me I have to update to the latest firmware to be able to use...

BK313 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark IV AF Servo Question

Quick Question: Regarding my Canon 5D Mark IV, do the settings in the AF menu (the purple one) work in live view mode, or only viewfinder mode? For example:  If I'm taking a picture of an airplane landing when using Live View (I need to use LIVE view...

EOS M6

Is there anyway to use this camera to stream? or do I need a capture card? i see there is the beta software for the Mark II but not for M6.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements