EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exposure simulation and lines on Live View

Looked through the PDF manual but couldn't zero in on anything specific. Two items here.1. I was taking some shots of the moon last night. Camera was set on Av- 2/5 sec., f/5, 110mm, ISO 3200 (Auto). The Exposure Simulation icon was flashing. Found t...

5D Mark IV

Has anyone had any issues with the 5D Mark IV not shooting extremely sharp? I have had mine now for  a few months and I can't get truely sharp photos even with tripod and manuel focusing. I had it calibrated twice and with the same lens I use 90% of ...

Outdoors by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pictures coming out blurry

Canon EOS Rebel SL2, pictures have started coming out very grainy/blurry.I don't get why, this camera and lenses used to take crisp, beautiful pictures. I'm trying different lenses, I have an EFS 15-55mm and an EF 85mm. Auto focus is on for all lense...

rlangton by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a fix for 5d ii focus issue

Hello,  I just purchased the 5Dii used but the owner said the camera was working perfectly. I notice that when I take photos the photos do not look sharp. I am shooting in raw and using fast enough settings that they should be sharp. I tried differen...

khshultz by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Loading Accus in Battery Grip on R or R5

Hi,I bought an EOS R with battery grip. I found out so far, that I only can charge the accus inside the grip using the AC adapter which was sold with the grip. No other adapter / laptop / powerbank works. This isn't really helpful. My son bought an E...

Gerhard56 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Photos clicked in camera doesnt show up

Hi Team, I am using Canon T3i camera. When I click any photo, it does show up in gallery in Camera. But as soon as i remove memory card and try to read in laptop, It does not show those photos ?  Even when i turn off and on camera again, It does not ...

army43 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

User Settings

Three custum settings is useful, but how about giving us the option to add more, meaning C1, C2, C3, AND C4, C5, C6, etc.  Saving to a file is a wonderful improvement but I could really make use of all these in a single day's shoot. An upcoming examp...

AaronD by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Use EOS Webcam Utility with EOS M3

Hi! I was super amazed when I heard about the EOS Webcam Utility and that it supports most M series cameras. But now I'm a little disappointed that my camera isn't listed there. Is there a way to use teh EOS Webcam Utility with the EOS M3 somehow?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements