EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon R6 with dual card slot ?

I've spent a few hours going over the menu and the manual.My question is:Being that this camera has two card slots.Can it be set up to record JPEG on one card and RAW on the other?I'm currently shooting JPEG and RAW to one card, but if I could separa...

Bitman by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought the Canon R6 ?

Good morning, new member here.New to photography, only been doing it about a year.Shooting mainly wildlife and the grandkids.Just upgraded to the Canon R6. And love it.Any reason to keep my Canon 6D Mark ll ?  The EF - L series lens I have for it wil...

Bitman by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R3 Full Specs

Seems like an impressive camera. https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/cameras/eos-dslr-and-mirrorless-cameras/mirrorless/eos-r3/  Unfortunately, the link to the ful specs seems broken, for now.

R5 Freezing using only EVF & taking stills

I started using my R5 in place of my 1Dx for shooting sports (football and waterpolo).  I am only using the EVF, the backscreen is turned towards the camera.  I'm shooting JPG only, no video.  I am using Electronic Shutter H+.  Last week shooting wat...

Sensor Dirt

Canon EOS M50 Kit Lens 15-45mm  Using the same lens..the first Photo shot at 1/250 shows no dirt...Second shot at 1/50....dirty.....Can anyone please explain this to me. Put the "clean" verion in lightroom and tried to replicate the "dirty" version b...

IMG_6485.jpg IMG_6486.jpg

Canon SL3 with mounted TT685c

Hi, just bought this entry level Godox TT685c and have mounted it to my SL3 on the hot shoe (yes I know about the center pin). I bought it to use as a bounce light for portraits and have a bit of a problem finding the right settings for both units.  ...

M50 video quality problem

[To help users who might be encountering the same problem, we've restored the original text to provide context to the replies below] Hi, I'm new user of M50 and I have a video quality problem. When I take a photo, it looks great, but when I shoot vid...

Piotr82 by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements