EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eos R5 evf white vertical line.

Hey guys I turned on my R5 this morning and look through the evf only to find a thick white vertical line going through the left side of the evf. Is there anything I can do to fix this. I assume this something that has to go back to canon. Camera is ...

Camera won't turn on - Canon EOS Rebel T6

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T6 and it stopped working. I was taking a picture and it just shut down. Im not sure why but now the screen wont wont turn on. Ive already tried taking out and reinserting the battery and the sd card, the battery, and even th...

lluks by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M50 Stereo input via 3.5mm Jack

Hi,Just bought an M50 camera after reading that it has a stereo input and you cand feed in it a left and right independent tracks after reading the response of shadowsports at this topic:https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/EOS/Is-the-mic-input-stereo-...

nark by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

R6 Rest / Lag Issue

I have both an R5 and R6.  Sometimes I use them both covering events and love them both.  I updated my firmware last night and was using both cameras today.  New issue I am having is when I was using the R5 and then wanted to switch to the R6 there i...

Resolved! T7 images black

I was shooting yesterday in manual mode and images were fine. Suddenly the images were all showing black. I have tried different modes, exposures, removing battery, resetting, on/off, changing lenses. The shutter doesn’t appear to be stuck. Any thoug...

Jlingo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R5 How to Configure Dual Memory Slots

I've just received my Canon R5 and cannot figure out how to configure the CFexpress card to store Raw and the SD card for JPG's? It keeps storing them together and I can't understand the printed manual or the expanded PDF manual? I have a 128Gb CFexp...

EOS M50 - Change ISO using dial?

Hello Canon community.  I want to be able to change the functino of the front dial from changing the shutter speed to instead change the ISO. This is currently possible by first pressing the M-Fn key, but does anybody know if it's possible to skip pr...

frebys by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 Connectivity Issue

Hi guys, My EOS R5 cannot connect to any device (Macbook, iPhone, iPad) to transfer images.When it is connected to Macbook the EOS Utility 3 does not recognize it. Even sometimes EOS Utility 3 recognized it the error occurs during starting transferri...

oruilio by Contributor
  • 68 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Bluetooth Connect to iPhone & iPad

Is there any way to connect via bluetooth to both, but not simultaneously, an iPad and iPhone? I have successfully connected to my iPad. At this point the camera, EOS Rebel T7i, shows the "pairing" selection greyed out.  Thanks in advance.

Resolved! overheating Rebel T6i & T7i

Hi.  I volunteer at a genealogical society and we use a Rebel T6i and a Rebel T7i to photograph all sorts of material.  We used to do this with Manual Focus but lately we have had the cameras set to Auto Focus.  We always use Live View and the camera...

Screen Shot on EOS Rebel T5

So this may be all my fault.  I was getting reaquainted with my Canon Rebel.  This model has both the eye piece and screen.  I was switching back and forth between using the eye piece and the screen.  A white box appeared on the scree and simultaneou...

Jshscuba by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R5 - EVF blanking out

Good day I have had really good luck with my new R5 until I attended a couple air shows. When I attempt to track jet fighters the EVF blanks out periodically when I attempt to track the fast moving air craft as they cross in front of me. Getting a bi...

Jakte by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirror lock-up in T7?

Hello all, I've recently gotten back into photography as a hobby after being away from it for a lot of years. I picked up a Rebel T7 2-lens kit (plus I still have a couple of lenses from the past) and have read the manual twice, but still might have ...

MacroDave by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements