EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice for my 5d mark ii

I am planning for a purchase of the R5 before my next trip to Europe.  I want to sell my 5d mark ii and need advice to avoid scammers.  I'd appreciate recommendations for the safest online site?  TIA

Lines on my photos

I have an EOS 5D Mark III. This photo: 2.8  1/125s  ISO 200  70-200@73mm.I'm having a problem with black lines appearing on my photos.  Its not a corrupted memory card because I've tried several and it happens on them all and you can see the lines in...

testfav1.jpg
cmunkres by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 77D - Error 70, no signs of life

Hi All -  I have a refurbished canon eos 77d that I purchased late April of 2020.  I use the camera exclusively for astrophotography and as such, the camera has been astro modified, where the LP2 filter has been replaced with a less restrictive one, ...

Canon EOS R video stutter

This issue started today all of a sudden - there is really bad stutter when panning in the viewfinder and slightly less in live view. I recorded a short clip and played it back on my PC - there is indeed severe stuttering when panning. I am recording...

Shaf78 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RF100-500 mounted to R5 focus issues

Hoping someone can advise me on an issue I’m experiencing with the RF 100-500.If at 100mm it focuses quite quickly. If at 500mm I lose shots due to I have to manually focus it. It doesn’t matter if shooting a BIF with a blue sky or if shooting bird h...

Sadie1 by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Backlight screen display only

I have canon eos 1300d and got wet with salt water 3 yrs ago, i didn't do anything then, like I literally just kept it on my drawer. Then recently I happened to turned it on and tried to take some pictures, it can capture photos but can't preview any...

penpen26 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T3 Weird Pixel Line In Most Photos

Hey guys, I picked up a Rebel T3 in a trade from a guy who said he used it one time and no issues, then most of the pics I take it has some weird pixel line across the middle area but not always. See photo, for example, no settings changed at all bet...

IMG_9849-min.JPG IMG_9850-min.JPG
ashtonp9 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

1DX III Shooting Vidoe Resources?

Hey Folks, I have switched from a Nikon D800 to a 1DX III.  The main reason for going to the 1DX III is for it's video capabilities.  I know how to shoot video as I have had a Sony FS7 and the D800 for years.  So I am wondering if there is a book (pr...

infohou by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

M50 LCD

I have been using a feelworld monitor on my m50, when I press the playback button it says no signal. Menu still displays in the monitor as well what I’m shooting.now playback will not show up on lcd or monitor, any help I’d appreciated.

file numbering

I use continuous file numbering and Record function Separate enable. I take mostly photo's (raw and jpg) that write to the SD card (folder 100).  The photo after 9999, 0001, was written to the next folder 101 (note that folder 101 was only created on...

mikej55 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lines on the sides of photos

I am a fairly experienced EOS user but am a bit perplexed. WIth an EOS R6 and RF 24-240 lens, on many photos I get lines around the edges (see example). I am not sure why these appear, but they do not seem strictly correlated with focal length or ape...

AO7A2935-4.jpg
jr113 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! M6 Mark II not recognizing non-electronic lens

I just got a M6 Mark II and a mount adapter for the EF-EFS lens so that I can use my current lenses from my T2i. I am having problems with my Rokinon 14mm wide angle since it doesn't have electronics, fully manual. When I press the shutter release to...

wreinin by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements