EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel SL2 Won't Turn On Anymore

Hey guys I’m brand new the the photography scene. Just bought my buddies old sl2 and as I was scrolling through the settings changing a few things my sister (who is decent at this stuff) my sl2 randomly turned off, I’ve tried turning it off and back ...

Resolved! EOS 5D Mark III - Help wiping metadata!

Hello everyone!I recently bought a used Canon 5D Mark III and noticed shortly after shooting a wedding, by happenstance, that there is metadata built into the photos through camera copyright settings set by the previous owner/photographer. I was obvi...

EOS 1000D Won't Read Memory Cards

My eos 1000d suddenly wont read memory cards, it worked fine until one day it asked me to format the card and got stuck on busy. Now anytime I try to format an sd card it just shows the busy screen and does nothing. I've tried formatting the sd card ...

gabriel1 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking to buy a new camera

I have been looking at all the cameras and have become overwhelmed.  I would like suggestions on what to purchase.  I'm tired of being limited by using my phone, and my Rebel T2i is not working as well as my phone, I'm ready for a massive upgrade.  T...

Looking to upgrade from canon rebel t5i

I’ve been shooting Motorsports, mostly panning photos but working my way into doing still as well. I feel like my rebel t5i is a bit slow in the shutter speed and AF for what im doing and looking to upgrade. I mainly use an EF 70-200m f2.8 lens. I’ve...

Resolved! EOS Rebel T7 Image quality

Can anyone help? I am rather new to photography I have a rebel T7 and have been doing alot of nature, wildlife and astro photography. I have been shooting in RAW mode when I try to enlarge the pictures it tells me "low image quality" but it looks fan...

Mark67 by Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R5 horizontal green line

My Canon R5 has two grey green horizontal lines about 1/4 from the top and 1/4 from the bottom.  Just started a few weeks ago.  I did factory reset and update software to version 1.6. Lines still there.  Talked to Pete on customer rep phone line and ...

C6FE15F1-0AD3-4CDB-87DC-26036F805565.jpeg
Kestrel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R5 not focusing?

My Canon EOS R5 is not focusing I think there is some issue with the lens, currently I am on a tour in northern areas of Pakistan, and I don't think there are any expert guys who can fix it for me, Any solution?

amitv668 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements