EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Picture styles affect raw

I have done a lot of research and every source tells me that picture styles do not affect raw images. I did a test comparing the neutral and standard profiles and imported into Lightroom and I noticed a significant difference. Is there a way to chang...

Vertical video filming 80D Camera

Hi all,Need some help here.  So, I am using a Canon 80D.  I just started filming vertical videos.  However, the camera doesn't recognize when it's vertical.  So I have to flip in post.  It's really annoying to do that with dozens of videos at a time....

Canon T7 Video Has Too Much Visual Noise

I make YouTube videos for my channel, Train Guru, and have used my Canon T7 since August 2021. I am still trying to learn how to properly shoot video, which seems to be my kryptonite. Although I can shoot fantastic photos.The main issue is that when ...

EOS 40D Camera Won't Take Photo

Camera focuses when shutter button is pushed half way but you can not push the button all the way to take a photo.  Everything else works fine!  Help!!  The camera is in excellent condition other than this and occasionally it actually will take a pho...

Susea624 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark iv GPS Questions

1. Will the GPS logger continue to track while performing other functions (taking stills or movies)?2. Just out of curiosity has anyone tried to use the GPS logger on a 5D mark iv while on a commercial plane?I realize I’ll need to keep my camera near...

Resolved! EOS RP Registration

New to this community and first post. Just purchased a new Canon EOS RP and I am unable to register the camera itself. I was able to register the lens that came with the camera but when I type in " EOS RP" in the search field it states, " product not...

MC2102 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements