EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deciding between the R8 and R6 Mark II

Hey yall, like the title says, deciding between the two. My hope is to use this body I buy for the next 5+ years.I do videography for a college athletic department - basketball, volleyball, soccer, baseball/softball, tennis, golf, T&F, etc.I'll be sp...

shaw38 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Used R5 or new R6 mII

Hi guys. I'm a semi-professional who mainly does real estate-jobs but also some events here and there. I've been rocking an awesome 6d mII and but it's time for an upgrade as budget allows it. I've got all the lenses I need (16-35 f2.8 II / 50 f1.2 /...

roman930 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M50 photos not saving to SD card

I took about 100 photos this morning and now there are only 8 on my camera.Is there any way to recover these? Or do we think they are gone for good??Does anyone know any reason that these photos would not have saved?? I'm super upset about it  

1996br by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 350D AF malfunction

So the autofocus of my "totally new and certainly not used to pieces" 18 year old EOS 350D started to malfunction, endlessly hunting and not finding focus. It is a body issue, as it is with different lenses, that work on other bodies. Is there a way ...

jacob461 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Raw darker than jpeg 6D

Hi, I have searched the internet & read many posts here about what seems to be a problem I am not alone in experiencing. But I have yet to find an answer that fits my situation.I generally only shoot in RAW with all my cameras & never noticed an issu...

MIFD118 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues with M50 Mark 2

I am having some issues with my audio while recording with my M50 Mark 2After recording video with it I am getting some type of background noise or a hiss.When looking the issue up online it been said to turn off the Auto Gain Control in your camera....

SKop2023 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements