EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! R7 - enable IBIS when IS on lens is turned off?

Hi,I have an old IS enabled lens where the IS isn't working properly any longer (mechanically).My R7 has build-in IBIS so I wanted to try using that alone with IS on the lens disabled.But, it seems the IS and the IBIS is linked - so when i disable th...

StigC69 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon EOS M not powering up

HiI have canon EOS M and I put a fresh charged battery in and the light by the on/off switch started flashing orange in quick succession then went dead. I've recharged the battery, tried mains using a dummy battery set up, again it won't switch on. D...

alphonso by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T8i lens calibration?

I just bought the T8i, and for the most part I'm happy with it, except I'd like to get sharper images. I'm sure the camera is capable but I seem to be running into issues. SO, I tried setting up a calibration wedge and my lens shows that the 20cm to ...

pyramid.jpg

Interesting R7 Firmware feature (1.3.0)...

Ok friends, time for me to put on my tinfoil hat.I upgraded my trusty R7 to the latest firmware yesterday morning (1.3.0) and then put it through its paces to make sure things were ok.One thing I noticed was that it seemed to be shooting fewer fps th...

dankenny by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

R7 fuzzy images

I purchased the R7 camera as an upgrade to my 7D mark II. My primary use of the camera is bird photography. Using the EF 100-400 mm f4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens on my 7D always produced sharp high quality images in the past.I was told that with the canon...

Camera Connect Bluetooth Field version

Canon Camera Connect (CCC)Bluetooth VersionCCC Field PROCEDURESOVERVIEW:Though difficult, these procedures need be done only once. App is rock solid thereafter. Bluetooth works in the field without Wi-Fi. App takes about 20 seconds to connect. Withou...

EOS Rebel T6 Missing Images - Help please

Im not sure if this was asked or not. I have a  EOS REBEL T6  & Today when i did my daughter prom pics everything was fine (so Iy thought) i turned camera off for a min and when i turned it back on all my pics but the first one was gone but When I to...

Tmag23 by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel SL3 not taking pictures

Hey guys, I'm a beginner and still studying how to use my camera and because of it can't figure out what I have done wrong.Since I recharged the battery, the camera just doesn't take any pictures anymore, it just do everything, but when I press the b...

Deciding between the R8 and R6 Mark II

Hey yall, like the title says, deciding between the two. My hope is to use this body I buy for the next 5+ years.I do videography for a college athletic department - basketball, volleyball, soccer, baseball/softball, tennis, golf, T&F, etc.I'll be sp...

shaw38 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements