cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon R7 not switching on

GDNHARDWICK1
Apprentice

Haven't used my R7 for a month and when I went to use it it is totally dead. My batteries work on my 5D Mark ii so it's not the battery. The camera is stored in at room temperature. The battery was in it when it was stood. I have tried removing the battery and pressing the shutter button for 10 seconds. It is still in warranty in the UK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum:
Well, given the batteries work I would suggest calling your local Canon support number - should be in your documentation that came with the camera or Google it.  Best engage with them immediately since it would be under warranty.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum:
Well, given the batteries work I would suggest calling your local Canon support number - should be in your documentation that came with the camera or Google it.  Best engage with them immediately since it would be under warranty.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
click here to view the gallery
Announcements