EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon EOS Rebel T7 Focus function

I am really confused. I have recently purchased a used but like-new Rebel T7 that seems to work fine but the focus function, in general and in the 'Scene intelligent Auto / A+' doesn't seem to function as described in the manual. I try to press hte s...

J_P by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Should I upgrade lens for T3i?

Question....I shoot baseball for a hobby and need to get out as cheap as possible. Should I upgrade my lens for my Canon Rebel T3i or purchase a 90D?I am not able to upgrade camera and lens at the same time. I'm not even sure if there is another lens...

kazana by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 known bugs

Just looking for a place where known bugs are listed. Is there such a thing? I've noticed some peculiar things and don't want to add to the forum noise for something thats already been addresed or even posibly working as intended. Thanks!

JRogers67 by Apprentice
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T7 SD card issue

Bought this for my wife as a gift. I can not for the life of me figure out why the photos aren't saving to the SD card. I have tried 3 different sizes of SD card and nothing. I format the card in the camera and it does not help. Does anyone have any ...

DSAXT by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T5i (700d) problema in screen

Hello filmmakers and photographers!my canon t5i (700d) is having a mysterious problem which is as follows:the problem appears only in live view, on the screen. vertical and horizontal lines appear and it also turns green where there is more light, an...

Luiz_bra by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is the R7 pre-order already a backorder

Is the yet to ship R7 already on backorder? If so, why are the still allowing retailers to list them as pre-orders if they already know these orders will not be fill on the expected ship date? I've pre-ordered but I didn't get my order in until 6/7. ...

EOS M50 Screen Repair

So my eos M50 suffered a hard crash returning home from an outdoor shoot and my LCD screen went black. Theres no observable fractures. Id be really happy to try to fix it or get it fixed. Im curious if i can open it up and repair it? Or if anyone has...

celigo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

R5 overheats @ 120fps but not 60fps

I spent the last 4 days shooting my daughter's volleyball tournament. Used a mix of stills 20 FPS burst high res jpeg, and video, at both 60 FPS with audio and 120 FPS without audio.  RF 28-70 lens (especially for video) and RF 70-200 for longer dist...

wkf94025 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements