cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 90D Playback button won't allow me to view pictures anymore

Superb1an
Apprentice

EOS 90D

I don't know what setting I did wrong that my "Playback" bottom can't view pictures I captured but it works the same as the "StartStop" bottom which switches between Optical viewfinder and screen. I have troubleshooted with different SD cards and batteries and it's not fixed. Also tried a lot of resetting to the factory setting including formatting SD cards. The "playback" bottom works but not the function it used to do.

Please help thanks~

1 REPLY 1

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Superb1an,

Let's reset the camera to factory default settings. That may be the best thing to do in this case. Make sure that the camera is in a Creative mode, such as P, Av, Tv, or M to ensure that we have access to all of the menu settings. In the yellow Wrench menu tab #5, you should see Clear all camera settings. I would also recommend clearing all Custom Functions as well. This can be found under the orange camera menu tab. Even if you clear all of the Custom Function settings, the Custom Controls settings will be retained. You can clear those too, and the camera will truly then be back to default settings. If the problem persists, I would recommend sending the camera to our factory service center.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements