EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon M50 to R Series - keep lens?

Hello!I currently use a Canon M50 with an EF-M 15-45mm IS STM Lens and an EF-M 55-200mm IS STM Lens. I am making the switch to the Canon EOS R for an upgrade and was wondering if these lenses would be compatible with the EOS R camera. If not, what ad...

Brent3 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D Mark II Low battery while importing

Hi,I have imported my photos from my Canon EOS 6D Mark II with WiFi from the camera to my MacBook Air M1 and I have managed to import all the photos, but now when I came back to the room, the camera didn't had more battery left, I needed to charge it...

tzerca by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R6 4k60 stutter

Hello, I am having an issue with my recently purchased R6. I'm wondering if it's a settings issue or a camera issue (this was purchased used and has a 90 day repair coverage).There seems to be a millisecond pause every second or so on certain video c...

Resolved! Slight yellow cast on LCD screen 70D

Hey all, got a strange problem. I bought a very gently used 70D on eBay (shutter count was 95 when I got it) and it looks like brand new with the exception of the LCD which appears to have a slight yellow cast. It does NOT affect the photos and the s...

Resolved! Shutter Count

I noticed when i take a set of pictures they are numbered, XXX-YYYY and then there is a dash and another number after it. when i delete this set from the card and the first set of number's (X's) reset to 0 but the Y's continue to go up one. I have be...

24-70mm with Rebel T5i

Am I missing something? I'm photographing an event and I find my photos are much too grainy once I open them up my Mac. I'm using a 24-70mm with my Rebel T5i. My ISO is anywhere from 800 to 3200 (though I try to keep it lower), aperture at 2.8, shutt...

summerp by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! M50 Mark 2 . Focus issues

Hello I'm new to cameras I recently purchased a M50 mark 2. Camera worked great took a few picture everything was clear. Well I went to mess around with it some more today and tried out a different lens a vivitar 49 mm telephoto lens. Since doing tha...

PXL_20220708_230138484.jpg
Harped90 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

what is the CR2 image format?

I could not figure out how to reset the autofocus on my EOS Rebel T6 so I switched to manual focus. It was using only the top spot instead of all 9 spots and would not focus if the top spot was pointed at the sky. So I switched to manual focus. When ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements