EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 77D randomly stops working

Hello - I have been using my EOS 77D mostly for sports for the last three years. The camera began to stop functioning while taking pictures. I have read about cleaning the contacts on both body and lens and keeping a fully charged battery but that do...

PicThis by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP is not turning on

This is a new camera at work so I'm used to a Rebel T2i and EOS Utility 2. I have a battery adapter so it can be plugged into a normal power outlet. I also used a USB-C to connect the camera to my PC. The lens is a Canon #85 lens. Updated EOS Utility...

A_Linden by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T7i Very Soft Photos

Hi. I bought a rebel 3 to start. Super sharp pics. I thought I'd upgrade to the 7ti. Spent a lot of money but super disappointed.  Very soft photos! What do you recommend I do to fix this? I appreciate your help

KPinSC by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Picture Settings on Rebel 7ti

On my Rebel 4ti and 5ti there was the option in picture settings to change the default sharpness, contrast etc for the different picture settings. I liked my photos a bit sharper so I always had both cameras, at least as to the Standard and Auto pict...

Rebel XSi EOS Utility for Windows 11

How can I download my images from my Rebel XSi onto my HP computer? It's running Windows 11. I searched the Cannon website but cannot find a corresponding EOS Utility version to support. I have all the disks my camera came with when purchased, but my...

Resolved! EOS R10 Lost images

Hello!I've just tried to download my images from the SD card and they have all gone.....I'm gutted!I was looking at them in the woodland, so all was well then.When I got home, I fitted my adapter so I could use my zoom from my other camera, and got t...

TrishW by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

R6 MKII Auto Focus/Tracking issue

I shoot in manual all the way for exposure and use Servo for continuous auto focus utilizing the automotive tracking feature and experienced a flaw or issue with the focus system or Tracking and was wondering if anyone else has or has come across a b...

Canon EOS M50 mark II sound

Hello! I hope y'all are doing well. I got a Canon EOS M50 and I've been trying to find a way to playback audio via headphones while having an external mic. But because there's only one port I can only do one or the other. Does anyone have any workaro...

jthead9 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements