EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EF-S 55-250mm focusing issue on a Rebel XS

Hi - I'm not super lingo-versed, so I apologize if this doesn't make sense. I purchased a refurbished EF-S 55-250mm for my Rebel XS (she's an oldie). I'm noticing that I cannot focus the lens unless I'm zoomed in/the lens is extended. Is that correct...

EOS R5 Display Screen Not Working

My Display screen is not working on my R5. I have tried changing the setting to have it view as auto screen, and even screen only. When I go to turn the camera on I do get a notification to take the lease cap off, but I get nothing else but a black s...

Grey Market r5 Repair

Earlier this year I purchased a used r5 from a very reputable (albeit not canon certified) seller, and it is not a USA model, rather a Japanese model. It is genuine, and perfectly functional. Last week I was unfortunate enough to break off the plasti...

Keep R3 EVF on at all times?

Is it possible to keep the EVF on the R3 on at all times? Even when we switch it to EVF only mode it blacks out when your face is not near the eyepiece. That wouldn't be a problem if the blackout lag wasn't so bad. Both me and my colleagues haven't f...

chaman by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Additional Lens for T2i

Hi,I have a T2i (at least 8 years old - purchased new) and I am looking for a zoom lens for taking mainly landscape and some nature photography. I have been doing some research on mount type, but I am getting conflicting information. From what I can ...

mi77915 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pairing an EOS R with a microscope

Hello everyone!My name is Kate, and I'm a microbiologist from Boston.I have a question regarding the possibility of capturing extended video footage of microorganisms under a microscope using a Canon camera. Currently, I own a Canon EOS R camera and ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements