Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer head problem and error!!!!

Ok...this is really starting to tick me off ! I keep getting the "Print head is incorrect head" and I'm to replace it with the correct one. It's still pretty new too ! I took it out and cleaned the head with a little cleaner and replaced it but it st...

Blank pages scanned using ADF Auto Duplex

Hello, I am using the IJ Scan Utility to scan paper documents from the Pixma MX922 ADF in Auto Duplex mode. Some pages are blank on one side while other pages are double sided. The multi-page PDF that gets generated includes the blank pages. I though...

pt1626 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

reset canon pixma mp240

hi i need to know how to reset canon printer pixma 240 buttom c and b is lights up and the printer doenst work,find resulosion press butom on and off at the same time,but i only got one buttom to turn on and of,plz help needed mvh veronika

virre666 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner operation

Have a new LiDE 120 scanner.  I'd like to know how to keep images on the desktop, and how to send images to the cloud. The online manual is really vague, and virtually useless.

gaginker by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Drivers Needed 10.9.4 and 10.10

I found this page about an hour ago and thought my problems with connecting to my printer (MG5420) had been solved. I couldn't connect after having Mac OS 10.10 installed a few days ago. My System Preferences now recognize my printer, which they hadn...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements