Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MG3120 scanner

My Canon MG3120 scanner plays a tune when scanning - How can I turn this sound off?

rs41 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad print output.

I have a Canon Pixma MX922 connected via WiFi to my MacBook Air running OS X Yosemite ver. 10.10.3. The printer driver is ver. 12.3.0.0. The latest driver on the Canon website is 11.7.1.0. All of my prints have hairline size black lines spaced evenly...

mx 922 will not print

Ihave a Pixma mx922 printerThat has been workking great for about 6 weeks. Now only the airprint will work good but when I try to print from my desktop pc thru the wi-fi it will not print. If I leave message to print in the que and power down the pc ...

Bernie9 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX870 B200 error, how to use scan only?

I have Canon MX870 which I only use it for scan. When I'm turning the printer on at the booting process it give me B200 error and STOP to work completely.I have to open and close cartridge door couple times at the startup to can skip the B200 error a...

B200_MX870.jpg
g6381646 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re lack of vibrancy ?/punch in photos

Hi all I have asked this question a while back but got no replies so am hoping for better luck this time .My printed photoslack vibrancy it is as if their is a VERY THIN veil in front of them I do stress this is slight but it seems to stop the photos...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements