Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Standby Condition"

I have a Canon MG3100 The printer (nor the scanner) is not working because it says that it has a "Standby Condition" so it tells me to check the queue every time I try to print, scan, clean, etc.. I already restarted my computer several times, and al...

amychi by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

My MG3120 Won't scan

I recently (a month ago) received a new M3120 printer as gift, and it (the scanner included) was working perfectly fine. Though as of yesterday I noticed that when I tried to scan a photo a message window popped up saying error: 2, 140, 21.  Printer ...

MG5520 print problems

Every few lines are blurred. I have tried everything I can think of including changing cartridges even though the old cartridges were  not empty. I haave a MG5520 printer.

kate1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6120

My printer keeps giving this messageErrorPaper Slot OutputThe paper is jammed. Clear the paper and press ok. I have checked and found no paper in the machine. I have also turned the machine off and unplugged it from its powersource and checked again ...

error inner cover open

Canon MX377 printer show message " error: inner cover open" while it is closed. I changed the cartridge still no solved. please help me. zomlien@gmail.com

Problem Scanning Duplex Printed Document

I would appreciate help with the problem described below. Problem: Scanning duplex printed document scans first page Perfectly but second page comes out solid black. OS: Windows 7Printer: Canon PIXMA MX860Software App: Canon MP Navigator EX - mx860 s...

Winsome by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements