Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low ink fault after replacement of new cartridge

I replaced the ink cartridges and the printer still say ink low. I tried searching the internet and followed every single solution available I could find multiple times to no avail. Please can someone tell me howdo I get this printer to function prop...

Resolved! pixma mx340scan won't open- Windows 10

windows 101-reset mx340 to factory default settings.2-Installed recommended drivers from Cannon site 11/18/15==========================================Setup Results===========================================Model : Canon MX340 series  Network Setup o...

rgfoote by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2922 grayscale printing in Chromebook

This is not a problem with my Canon printer  - but figured I'd ask here anyway. Have a Samsung Chromebook and a MG2922. Just got the cloud printing working yesterday thanks to help on this forum.Now I want to print only in grayscale - and can find no...

Glennet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX870 not printing magenta

I have tried cleaning, deep cleaning, removing the printer head and cleaned that twice, replaced the printer head with brand new one and still doesn't work. Time to get a new printer?

Ink replacement? Pixma MG2520

I have a Pixma MG2520.Do I HAVE to replace the color cartridge if it is low or out of one color, in order for the machine to print in just black?Put another way.If the color cartridge is empty will the machine print in black only.ThanksSic 

Sicnarf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements