Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3550 (Europe) not working

Hi, 18 months ago I bought my first Canon PIXMA MG printer after years of using HP and Epson printers. The printer was barley used, got wireless features, scanner and really good printing rate and resolution.2 days ago I found out that the printer do...

Babchook by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon PIXMA MG5220 can print, but not scan.

I have a Canon PIXMA MG5220. I can print wirelessly from my laptop. However, when I click on MP Navigator and try to scan, I get the following Error: Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons: -Scanner is turned off. -Scanner is diconnected. ...

printing blank

I have a Pixma MX892.  All of a sudden when I try to print, it is making a funny noise.  It does pull the paper through and makes a noise like it is printing, but the sheets are blank, and the noise while the paper is pulling through is odd.  Any ide...

tracymc7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Labels stuck in MG6120

While printing labels a jam occured and 2 labels came off the sheet.  They are stuck internally in the printer. Is there a way to access the internal mechanism to remove them? Thank You.

rkos71 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My 2520 drivers for legal photo paper?

Is there a way to get my mg 2520 to recognize legal sized photo paper instead of the 4 and 5 inch paper?I can print with it on standard printing but the quality on the black colored portions of my photo is then horrible.I feel like if I could use the...

jawepo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements