Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7550 not able to print 'full printables'?

Hi all, A few days ago I bought a Canon Pixma MG7550, mainly to print photo's and printable discs.I have tried to print printable discs via My Image Garden and CD-Labelprint (older software that I used in the past with my Pixma IP4000 printer). Howev...

Mumu by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG5750 disables Canon 5600F scanner

My dear old HP959C has died after only 15 years of use, so I've recently bought a Canon Pixma MG5750.  I would've preferred a stand-alone printer, as I have Canon 5600F scanner which has given sterling service for at least six years.  I've installed ...

MX 922 can't receive faxes

I have my printer conected via magic Jack. I share the line with my home phone. I am able to send faxes but not receiving faxes. Canon tech support have no solution or they can't guide me . Help !!!

MG2520 scan prints but i don't want it to

When I use the Canon MG2520 quick or main menu to scan an image, whether automatically or document or picture or custom, it prints out the scan, even though I don't want it to do so. Fortunately, I can hit the printer's "stop" button, but, obviously,...

skaizun by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixmar 2450 printer

My recently bought Pixmar 2450 printer will only scan as an adobe file, why is that?The first time I used it was fine and I was able to edit the document with no trouble. Any help guys as I'm going round in circles! 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements