Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MX452 Printer

My MX452 Printer/scanner no longer allows me to scan. I don't get any option when I open the Acrobat 9 drop down menu only choice I get is to create a custom scan. Then I get the message that the scan has stopped. This worked for me for several years...

PIXMA MG6820

Just got this printer and it will not print 4x6 cards, just runs them through without printing...

cervri by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG4250 printer not responding

Help - I went on holiday 2 weeks ago and my printer was working perfectly. I got back and it will copy etc but it will not print from documents on the pc only from a photocopy. It just says "printer not responding" each time. i've deleted it and rein...

cathyc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CANON G3000 KEEPS PRINTING THE SAME PAGE.

I just bought a brand new Canon G3000 and a full set of inks, because I don't have time to fix my very expensive HP Printer that news a new print head.  The new canon printer ONLY prints the second page of the last document I printed 2 days ago.  I c...

Marc123 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SCANNER WON'T WORK WITH WINDOWS 7 PRO ON CANON G3000

I used to buy Canon all the time, until they got really chintzy with their ink cartridges--but I loved the quality of their printers.  Now I have a brand new Canon G3000 and nothing but problems.  I used Windows 7 PRO on all FOUR of my Desktop comput...

Marc123 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements