Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 will not print entire document

am using OS X v 10.9.5documents - all types - word, Internet, pdf's, etc - print only halfway and then printing stops.  Using on wi-if error log states:  Unable to add document to print job same problems regardless of which device - computer, iPad - ...

gmz by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX432 won't scan

I connected my MX432 to my router through USB and have been able to print though it. However when I try to scan from it, it doesn't allow me to. When I try to scan from the Canon MP Navigator EX 5.1, I get the following error message: Cannot communic...

Printing on the Pixma MG2920 HELP

Hello everybody ! I just bought my Canon Pixma MG2920 and started setting it up and everything went swell but for when I try to print something. The paper will go through but no image is on it at all. Ink and everything is in correctly. ( I have doub...

Best Settingd for Scanning Books in B&W

Hi all,I am currently scanning some pages from a book. I want it to be in black and white. I am currently using these settings  The scan is OK - its fast and the quality is good. I have noticed that there are some parts (especially if the part is in ...

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 10.14.16.png Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 10.15.44.png

Message telling me to close printer door

I have just replaced the PGBK XL ink for the first time in my new Canon Pixma MG5660 and when I tried to print, it told me to close the door.  I've checked it and everything looks correct and the door is shut properly.  Any ideas?Maree 

Maree by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 6000 on PIXMA MP480

I understand that this is an error about there being paper or an object inside the printer, except I have looked inside the printer over and over. What can i do? 

SC19 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA MX922 PGBK black ink urgent

hii have printer canon pixma mx922and ink can be found only at amazonso i bought serveral inks  Canon  CLI-251because at my country the ink is nowhere to find at pc&printer shops.now the problem  is the printer says error that she couldnt locate the ...

eliqo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements