Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Paper jam in Pixma iP4300

Today I had a sheet of paper jam up in my Pixma iP4300 printer. I lifted the cover and removed the crumpled sheet, which was intact. No stray bits left behind. Afterwards, when I try to print from the computer I get a "no paper" message. Pushing the ...

6x4 photos

howdo you print 6x4 photos at two per page on a pixma  printer - i can only find an option for two on the whole page of A4 photo paper i run windows 10 any help would be appreciated - martin 

No compatibility

Bought a new  wireless Canon MG6821 , alleged to be Mac compatible. Only problem? Canon has not yet developed driver/scanner software comaptible with OS10.12 Sierra. They tell me this printer 'may' work with existing El Capitan software, but their ow...

Scanner stopped working on Pixma mg3150

HelP!!!!!  My printer will no longer let me scan, was absolutely fine - went to scan something but now comes up with the message :- "To get started, connect a scanner" I have not changed anything so should still work.  I ran the troubeshooter and it ...

printer error.PNG

Pixma MG5220 print quality issues.

I use aftermarket ink cartridges since the machine was new. Recently I started to see print issues where strips of text would not print out or irregular sized blotches of missing print. Sometimes the missing print goes completely across the paper tha...

bc6152 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

blurry text / clear photos - what is going on?

When printing from Word or forms downloaded from Chrome of Safari we get blurry text in places. This is a Canon MG7150 printer. We are printing from MB Pros running OS10.11.06 Sometimes the text is sharp and sometimes it is blurry, it goes line by li...

Resolved! Scan in inverted color

Hi, I am legally blind and cant read black text on white. I need to invert my scanned documents to white letters on black background. Is there a way to do this? I have a Canon MP495

elweezo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements