Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black printing Fine/ Color barely there

Any help on why my printer might not be printing anything that is in COLOR?  It's printing it but you can barely see it and the color is either yellow or orange and super faint. The black and color choice IS checked in print settings. I have done a n...

Selphy CP760

Good evening, I have two questions regarding a Selphy CP-760 that a friend of mine just bought and we are going to use next month. 1--how easy is it to have the printer put more than 1 image on the 4"x6" page?  We want to put 2, 4 or 6 images per pag...

PIXMA MX922 Not Working After Lightning Strike

I recently experienced a lightning strike near my home.  I lost my wide screen TV and a few other items.   I cannot print, scan or send/receive facsimile messages.  Where can I acquire a technical manual for the MX922 printer.  I am a retired Navy te...

1cruzin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

set PC to start scanning

what does it mean to set PC to start scanning>I am trying to scan a picture from my printer to my laptop but it is asking me to set PC to start scanning.

mataua7 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG5320 stopped printing black, colors are OK

Some time ago, on default print quality settngs, the black would go faint/incomplete on the last few lines of a page. If there were more pages, each would start fine but have poor quality towards the bottom. I changed quality setting from standard to...

PMHilton by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements