cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I loved my old Canon pixma mp 470 but I just bought a pixma TS 3122 and I don't care for it as much.

coco2764
Apprentice

I loved my old Canon Pixma MP 470 and I loved all the things I could do with the program that came with it and the printer setting. If I wanted to print on photo paper borderless 8.5 x 11 it would let me. The new Canon Pixma TS 3122 will not let me. I was making copies on the new TS and I wanted to make a couple copies darker. I couldn't. There was no place to change the darkness level. On my old mp it was right on the printer. I am having a hard time finding the larger colored xl ink cartridges for the new TS. I can find them in a bundle pack with a xl black cartridge and photo paper. I don't want photo paper when all I want is ink. I could also careless if it is wireless. I guess I just want my old Pixma MP 470. I can't even find a new one that is as cheap as the mp was when I bought it around 80 some dollars. That only uses 2 cartridges and has all the features that the mp had. Also hate that I can't lift up the top of the new TS printer when I need to replace ink. So I can see what I am doing. I thought when new products are made that they are improved. But I don't even see a Canon printer that is as cheap as the MP was and has all the features that the MP had. Wish my MP wouldn't have died. 

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, coco2764!

Thanks for posting on our forum! We can understand your concerns and we'll be happy to help.  This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If you need immediate help, our US-based support team is ready to help you out at no charge.  Contact us anytime via email at http://canon.us/SupportCF or call us weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT) at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).  Our team is ready to answer any and all questions you might have.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements