Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MX892 is printing blank pages

Recently my MX892 printer has started to print just blank pages. I recently replaced a few of the ink cartridges and have run a couple of cleanings on the printer head, but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

mx922 fax config.

Hi, im trying to setup the fax on an mx922 printer. Answering machine is conencted in the printer.Single line. I would like the following behavior when it rins and Im away. If its a fax I want the printer to answer receive it automatically.If its not...

laf by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA MG2520

I was given this printer, which was still in the unopened box, and was told it was a wireless printer.  When trying to set it up it says I need a USB cord which is not included.  Does this mean it is not a wireless printer?

Paper Catch platform stuck MX922

I saw another question about this but it was not answered. On my MX922, the tray and paper catch platform automatically open when I print a document. The paper catch that swings out seems to have disconnected on the inside and does not automatically ...

adavet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[TS8050] Photo's printing partly?

I just`bought the PIXMA TS8050 and really looking forward to print some foto's with the borderless mode. Out of 4 attempts I ended up with 7 partly printed photo's and 1 succesfull. I have correctly setup the official drivers and I know how to print ...

madmenyo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP 520 Yellow Light

I've spent some time looking around but haven't found any info at all, this yellow light is staying on and for the first time in almost 9 years the 520 is not printing or scanning, can anyone shed some light on the issue ?

040609-1447-resettingca1.png
pursang by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements