Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Printer will only print test pages!

Hello, i am currently using my windows 10 laptop to print documents from the web or from Microsoft word to my Canon MG2950 printer, the printer has been working fine for months now, but when it came to reinstalling new ink cartdridges, everything sta...

NaeLegs by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

HELP PLEASE

Hello,I have just purchased a Canon Pixma Home Wireless Inkjet MFC Printer MG5765I am wondering how I set, or if I can set it to Draft mode or Fast printing.I have been into all the settings and its only giving me two options: 300DPI or 600DPI.Google...

ange2971 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX 922 Support Code 5200

After setting up the printer and producing one copy,I attempted to print a page from my computer to which I recieved the 5200 code. Ive reset the printer using a method in another forum, I've checked for obstructions, and I've unplugged several times...

dudehere by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mx922 prints internet pages too big

When I want to print a single internet page (like a fedex label etc), my canon mx922 prints it super large over several pages.  I can't find a setting to change this on my pc or the printer.  i know I'm missing it somewhere. 

95662 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon wont print on A4 glossy

Hello, I can't seem to get any settings to work to get the IP-2810 to print on A4 glossy photo paper. Each time it gives the 4102 error saying the paper size is wrong. I have all settings correct and even the Canon support email and phone rep had no ...

Bug With iX6800 Printer Driver for Linux

i recently bought a Canon iX6820 printer and installed the recommended driver for Ubuntu Linux. That was in Linux Mint 17.3. The printer worked flawlessly. I upgraded to Linux Mint 18.2 and installed the same driver. There is a print issue in the new...

rg88 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MX922 Keeping Jamming.

I'm at my witts end with this one, I keep getting a error or the printer continues to keep jamming everytime i try to print anything. I must have clean it out a dozen times and havent found anything odd instead that i can see. the only thing ive pull...

Resolved! Firmware and version location

I'm attempting to locate the version of my current firmware, then find out if there is a newer version available. I recently upgraded to Windows 10. http://priscillamaine.com

pamaine by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements