Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX870 won't scan

Hi I switched computers recently so didn't have the utility for scanning loaded.  I downloaded the MP Navigator EX 3.1 software and installed it but when I try to scan, I receive an error Cannot communicate with scanner, indicating that the problem c...

canon pixma MG3550 printer

hi my printer has a permanent orange light against B it is not flashing at all cannot trouble shoot why it wont print the computer recognizes print can sent to print but then comes up error there is not code with this error message only on top of pri...

ang1979 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon mg 3522 unresponsive

My canon printer was working fine for last 2 yrs and suddenly would not print but just spool the blank paper out. The online manual indicated I should possibly clean the rollers. I tried that several times and it didn't work. I then tried to reset th...

Printer Problems

I have a MG2922 and a MG3520 printers and they will not print until I turn them off and then turn them back on.  They are hooked up wireless and through a router.  The problem occors from two different computers.  They will only print a few documents...

MG 5650 not scanning to pc

Hello comunity, I have new Canon Pixma MG 5650, but after new firmware it stops scanning to PC via USB. It copy everything so hardware is good, but when i want to scan something into my PC it shows.,please wait.,and than nothing it just return to men...

Toomicek by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Wrong language on Pixma MG7520

For some reason unknown to me, when I fired up my Pixma MG7520 the other day, it came up with an error message of some kind, but I'm not sure what it says because it's in Japanese (or Chinese?). I see at the very top right it says '6800', which I ass...

Check printer 5100

I recently purchased a used Canon MP530 and replaced all of the ink with brand new Canon cartridges. I kept receiving the check cartridge status but unplugged it and it went away only for a new error message to appear. Check printer 5100. I have chec...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements