Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer says 'No Paper'

Printer model is MF620C Series UFRII LT.I purchased this printer less than a year ago.  It had this 'No Paper' issue, even though the tray was full of paper, and not above the paper load mark.  Canon replaced it under warranty.  The replacement has t...

MG8150 wont´t print on photo paper

I have installed a special ICC profile for the correct combination of my MG8150 and the paper I will use (ILFORD Gallerie Smooth Pearl) and selected this ICC as the printer profile. Despite that the printer does not recognise the paper and it just ro...

Csilla by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Register paper pain

Hi chaps I have a new TS 5051 constantly asking to ‘register’ paper - why doesn’t just get on with the job like all other printers i’ve owned

rogertb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Fax Report on Demand

Dears , i am using MX494 , i am getting TX report automatically , can i print this report if i need it on my demand and get  it directly , or  is there a software can see the reports or the results of TX .  Regards,

abbasgol by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use an old printer driver for Pixma TS8150

I've just purchased a Pixma TS8150. However my iMac's operting system is 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) so the drivers won't install until I upgrade to a more recent version. Probelm is that I have ProTools Express that will only run on Mountian Lion so I do...

Piers61 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pixma ix6550

Canon pixma ix6550 - Less than a year old printer. I am unable to get the colour print outs. Changed Yellow edible ink as it was low. Still the end product is not coming out right

chefram by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP560 and MAC OS 10.13.1 HighSierra

After I installed MAC OS HighSierra 10.13.1 the app called "Solutions" that allowed all functions on my PIXMA MP560 like scanning, copy, print, etc suddenly stopped working. Tried to reinstall 'Navigator' software as I cannot find the 'Solutions' app...

MX920 series won't update

I'm having an issue getting an update for my printer which is otherwise working fine. I'm running Windows7 and an optional update for my printer repeatedly appears on Windows Update: Canon - Printers - Canon MX920 series FAX 14.2 MB When I attempt to...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements